COOKING CLASS - THIS SATURDAY!!!

Liz R.
on 4/27/11 2:08 am - Easton, PA
Noon until?? (4ish)
My Hours - 65 Raubsville Road Easton PA 18042

All are welcome regardless of type of surgery / surgeon /stage in the journey etc!

(Sorry it's short - posting from my phone) post or e-mail with questions!

Liz
Lisa H.
on 4/27/11 4:41 am - Whitehall, PA
 Siehara and I will be there!! I'm thinking about what to bring/make.. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 4/27/11 6:07 am
Liz,

I will FINALLY be coming WITH Dee and Cherish is carpooling with me!! Did Mia graduate from HS yet?? Just kidding!!!

Soooo excited!!! I may make something sweet for Dee's birthday....we shall see!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 4/27/11 6:31 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
I am sooooooo excited. 
If the planets all align for me, I will finally be able to meet you all [except Lisa & Sieharra :)] this month.  I got to meet Lisa at OH in NY and Sieharra on the trailride...those were fun times.
I live what feels like a gazillion miles away, but I have to take Caleb to York on Saturday for his cousins birthday party and that is only 2 hrs 20 min from Liz's home.  Provided I can me a dump and run Mom and my S-i-L will take care of Caleb all day and hopefully night...I will be there.
I am having issues and I so need to be around people who have the same cares & concerns as me right now. 
Love you all!

Sara

rock
on 4/27/11 10:13 am
 I too am going to  try to make it on Saturday.....been too long....NEVER did meet you Liz and your baby is coming up on her first birthday!!!!   Will need directions again....I know I take 611 north...will be bringing a donation for costs.....let me know if paper products....H2o,,,,what ever else.....HOPEFULLY nothing will JUMP in my way!!!    Pam Rock!!!!
Liz R.
on 4/27/11 9:25 pm - Easton, PA
YAY!!
611 North through Rieglesville, You'll pass Muellers STore on your right, go about another mile and a half - you'll see a bunch of Detour signs, make the left onto Raubsville road -at the second intersection make aleft onto
FLafair Dr-we are the first house on your left
610-462-1204 is my cell
rock
on 4/27/11 9:39 pm
 Yay back at you......thanks and will call if I will not be able to get there!!!   On my priority list at #1!!!!!
Lisa H.
on 4/29/11 1:51 pm - Whitehall, PA
 OOHH Pam! You better get there.. it's been waaaay too long

My tracker

hers 

enasangels
on 4/27/11 10:29 am, edited 4/27/11 10:30 am - PA
I am going to try and make it too! Let me know what you need. It will be great to meet you all.

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Lisa H.
on 4/29/11 1:55 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Ena, it would be wonderful to see you again!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views